COVID-19 has affected most small businesses, but restaurants have been hit especially hard. Owners are wondering how to keep their restaurant open, keep their employees, minimize losses, and what steps they can take to protect their businesses.
This Small Business Action Plan, created by our partner Constant Contact, can help you manage your business through difficult times and keep you moving forward.
Download the Action Plan for Restaurants for specific steps you can take to find solutions and protect your business during the coronavirus crisis, such as:
- Protecting yourself, employees, customers and community
- Assessing the current situation and generating both short and long-term solutions
- Adapting your normal operations to keep business going
- Converting to digital solutions
- Updating your communication channels
- Marketing your business appropriately and sensitively during this time
- Thinking ahead and planning for the future