WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Startups and small businesses selling products and services to customers and clients online and face-to-face.
What makes a pitch great? Why do some pitches nail it while others, well, miss the mark?
Simply put, great pitches persuade and trigger action. Thinking about yourself, what persuades you to choose a particular product or service? How might you apply that insight to your pitches and persuade people to pick you over your competitors?
Great pitches are a result of process and strategy. It is about getting people to realize that your product and services serve their interests and needs better than your competitors.
Learn how you can create great pitches from a marketing expert with more than thirty years of experience.
At the end of this interactive workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the essentials and strategy behind great pitches
- Apply these principles to creating highly effective pitches online and face-to-face
- Use feedback productively to sharpen your pitch
WHAT ATTENDEES SAY ABOUT PAST WEBINARS
- This was excellent. Vigorous, relevant content, well-presented, well-paced. Time in breakout room was very valuable - a real highlight. There is much here that we will extrapolate and act upon.
- This was excellent! Very informative and even helped me with improving my website content.
DATE AND TIME: July 20, 2022, 11am to 12:30pm Eastern Time
Duration: 1.5 hours, including Q&A
FEE: This is a paid event costing $35.
There will be no refunds for this webinar unless SCORE NYC cancels it.
PRESENTER: MARY TAN
Mary has in-depth knowledge of branding, new products, and business development/management in a variety of settings. She is an expert on inbound and outbound marketing for profit and non-profit companies. She spent more than 30 years at Colgate-Palmolive managing and building global brands such as Palmolive, Colgate, and Ajax. She had previously worked in the retailing, nonprofit and publishing sectors. Mary has an MBA in Marketing/Finance from Columbia Business School. She is a certified SCORE mentor.