DURATION: 2 hours Including time for Q & A
11am to 1pm Eastern Time
Hard to find "just the right price" for your product or service? This webinar will teach you multiple strategic pricing formats and structures that encourage trial, buying-up and premium justification for your product or service. Two experienced SCORE NYC mentors, a marketing consultant and a business start-up expert, will conduct this exciting and informative webinar.
Encourage customer behavior that’s better for your bottom line! The session will prepare you to use pricing to motivate buying patterns that bolster your profitability or improve performance of weaker products.
- Foundations of Consumer Behavior
- Value Definition
- Discounts and Price Increases
- Your Expenses and Pricing
- Overlooked Costs
- Pricing Tactics and Structure for Your Business
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At the end of this webinar, you will have the knowledge and resources to:
- Price your goods/services in a way that can cover your costs and ensure profitability to best ensure continuing business operation
- Differentiate between pricing strategies for retail, e-commerce, consulting, etc.
- Delineate key behaviors for healthy profitability
- Select the correct pricing objective for your business
- Identify the ideal pricing strategy for your products/services
- Select the most appropriate discounting activities
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Small business owners and start-ups who want to implement a strategic pricing plan that generates profitable performance while encouraging consumption behavior.
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
Tim Contado is a sales and marketing professional with more than 25 years of integrated marketing and sales experience in Rubbermaid, Little Tikes, Nestle, and a number of startups and private companies. Tim graduated from John Cabot University in Rome, Italy with a BBA in Marketing and he got his MBA from Vanderbilt University in Marketing. Tim has been a SCORE mentor since Sept. 2016.
Carolyn Katz is a former banker, venture capital investor, strategic advisor and small business owner. She has broad expertise in small business and startup funding, preparation of business plans, financial forecasts, investor and pitch materials and has run workshops on lending, crowdfunding, profitability and pitch preparation.
This is a paid event costing $45.
There will be no refunds for this webinar unless SCORE NYC cancels it.