Basic Marketing for Entrepreneurs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
New or existing small business owners and entrepreneurs selling B2B or B2C who are new to marketing, especially to online resources and tools.
Marketing and selling to the right niche, or target customers, will grow your business, especially since there are so many ways to find and reach them online. Focusing on the correct niche(s) will enable you to build brand loyalty by meeting their needs.
Want to learn about marketing your small business? These days, you and your customers may need to use more digital and social media to market your products or services.
Good news! You can execute a marketing strategy that aligns with who your target customers really are. And there are lots of resources out there to help you implement your marketing goals!
Two SCORE NYC mentors—a seasoned marketer and a sales consultant—will lead you through this informative and interactive webinar.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At the end of the webinar, you will have the knowledge and resources to:
- List practical ways to garner more exposure for your business, using targeted marketing strategies and techniques
- Summarize steps to increase your visibility on social media
- Describe how competitive research can position you more favorably
- Discuss tactics and steps to proactively prospect for new clients with an emphasis on digital and social media
LISTEN TO WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID ABOUT THIS PRESENTATION AND THE SPEAKERS:
- “So knowledgeable, had great decks to share, gracious about answering questions.”
- “Chock full of useful information.”
- “Excellent content, advice, resources.”
- “Fantastic…going to ask Lee to help me with my positioning statement.”
DATE AND TIME: January 25, 2023, 11 am – 1 pm Eastern Time
DURATION: 1.5 hours
FEE: This is a paid event costing $35.
There will be no refunds for this webinar unless SCORE NYC cancels it.
Tim Contado is a sales and marketing professional with more than 25 years of integrated marketing and sales experience in Rubbermaid, Little Tikes, Nestle, and a number of startups and private companies. Tim graduated from John Cabot University in Rome, Italy with a BBA in Marketing and he got his MBA from Vanderbilt University in Marketing. Tim has been a SCORE mentor since Sept. 2016.
Lee Simonson founded and operated two startup media companies and was President of his sales and marketing consulting firm for 14 years. VP and GM of Kiss FM and WOR AM in NYC for 8 years. Years prior, Lee was an award winning salesperson and sales manager for radio stations in Washington DC and Chicago, where he was responsible for creating and building whole sales organizations from scratch.