DURATION: 2 hours with Q&A
11am to 1pm Eastern Time
Want to learn about marketing your small business? These days, you and your customers may need to use more digital and social media to market your products or services.
Good news! You can execute a marketing strategy that aligns with who your target customers really are. And there are lots of resources out there to help you implement your marketing goals!
Two SCORE NYC mentors--seasoned marketer Tim Contado and sales consultant Lee Simonson--will lead you through this informative session. Several Q & A sessions will enable you to talk to our two speakers.
- High-Level Overview: Marketing to Sell
- Marketing Tools and Tactics
- Digital and Social Media Platforms
- Putting It All Together: Planning the Next Step
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At the end of the webinar, you will have the knowledge and resources to:
- List practical ways to increase sales, using targeted marketing strategies
- Summarize steps to increase your visibility on social media
- Describe how competitive research can position you more favorably
- Discuss tactics and steps to proactively prospect for new clients, with an emphasis on digital and social media
- Identify tools to optimize your marketing strategies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
New or existing small business owners and entrepreneurs selling B2B or B2C who are new to marketing, especially to online resources and tools.
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
LEE SIMONSON founded and operated two startup media companies and was President of his sales and marketing consulting firm for 14 years. VP and GM of Kiss FM and WOR AM in NYC for 8 years. Years prior, Lee was an award-winning salesperson and sales manager for radio stations in Washington DC and Chicago, where he was responsible for creating and building whole sales organizations from scratch.
TIM CONTADO is a sales and marketing professional with more than 25 years of integrated marketing and sales experience in Rubbermaid, Little Tikes, Nestle, and a number of startups and private companies. Tim graduated from John Cabot University in Rome, Italy with a BBA in Marketing and he got his MBA from Vanderbilt University in Marketing. Tim has been a SCORE mentor since Sept. 2016.
This is a paid event costing $35.
There will be no refunds for this webinar unless SCORE NYC cancels it.