Part 1 of the Consulting Webinar Trifecta!*
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Individuals with a marketable skill or knowledge who are considering becoming consultants or are recently established consultants.
Knowing consulting basics will enhance your chances of success in a business that allows you freedom to market your skills on the open market. Consulting can allow you more independence and autonomy, often working remotely.
At the same time, it means you are on your own. You are simultaneously CEO, marketer, bookkeeper, content creator, advisor and problem solver as well as many other roles.
Facilitated by SCORE NYC Mentor Karen Gershowitz, this webinar will guide you closer to achieving your dream. It will help you think through the emotional requirements for consulting and give you the practical tools to increase your chances for success.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At the end of this session you will have the knowledge and resources to:
- Assess your readiness to start a consulting business
- Describe your practice in a way that makes your business stand out from the competition
- Identify potential clients
- Communicate effectively with prospects and clients
- Proposal writing basics
LISTEN TO WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT FACILITATOR KAREN GERSHOWITZ:
- “One of the best SCORE workshops I have attended.”
- “I would sign on to watch Karen again!”
- “Wish I had taken a webinar like this before I started my business.”
- “Inside track on what works.”
*Part 1 is the foundation for parts 2 and 3 of our consultancy webinar trifecta:
(1) Starting a Consulting Business
(2) Proposals and Pricing for Consultants and
(3) Managing Your Established Consulting Business.
All three webinars can be taken separately or in sequence, depending on the development stage of your consulting business.
DATE AND TIME: January 18, 2023, 11am-1:00pm, Eastern Time
Duration: 2 hours, including Q&A
This is a paid event costing $45.
There will be no refunds for this webinar unless SCORE NYC cancels it
PRESENTER: Karen Gershowitz
Karen Gershowitz is an expert in marketing, marketing research, marketing strategy and product/service development. She has provided her consulting expertise to Fortune 500 financial institutions, technology and service provider clients as well as in the performing arts sector.