26 Federal Plaza, 6th Floor Conference Center
Enter on Worth Street between Broadway & Lafayette
New York, NY, 10278
Need to get a handle on the sourcing and supply chain of your product? This workshop can help.
Product sourcing and supply chain are the riskiest parts of product development. They impact the quality of your product before you launch or market it. The workshop discusses supply chain issues such as manufacturing/production, packaging and labelling, shipping, customs service, warehousing and other factors critical to offering your customer a quality product.
Listen to what previous attendees have said about this workshop:
- “[Taught me] to “think about strategic alliances to launch my design”
- “Gave me ideas that I discussed with my business partner to refine my business model”
- ”Depth of useful knowledge and ability to clearly describe his subject”
- “Stories told as lessons”
- “Describes his mistakes and how he learned from them”
Workshop Fees: Online registration $59, walk-ins $69
There is a $10 discount on all Student and SEAP registrations (valid ID must be presented at the door; bring your SEAP forms to the workshop).
There will be no refunds for this workshop unless SCORE NYC cancels it.