DURATION: 2 Hours
11am to 1pm Eastern Daylight Time
This is a paid event costing $35.
There will be no refunds for this webinar unless SCORE NYC cancels it.
How has COVID-19 impacted my taxes? What is the impact of EIDL and PPP? This webinar provides the answers to those questions and others stemming from the impact of COVID-19.
A small business accounting and tax expert will describe and answer your questions about how to optimize your tax planning going forward.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At the end of this webinar, you will have the knowledge and resources to:
• Understand the effect of PPP and EIDL Loans on tax planning
• Explain how the type of business entity you select affects taxes
• Define the Qualified Income Deduction (QBI) and how it can reduce taxes
• Summarize pension plan options to reduce taxes
• Understand how an HSA can benefit your finances
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Small business owners and start-ups who want to learn how to implement a tax strategy to optimize their deductions in view of COVID-19-related issues and programs.
PRESENTER: ANDREW PRESTI
Andrew Presti is a senior partner in the accounting firm Presti & Naegele. He has worked with individuals and small business for over 40 years in all aspects of tax and financial planning. When COVID-19 hit, his firm became a leader in assisting clients with the PPP & EIDL loan applications.