DURATION: 1.5 hours
This is a paid event costing $35.
There will be no refunds for this webinar unless SCORE NYC cancels it.
Especially in these times, need a systematic way to find new customers and clients? Now, more than ever, do you need tools to plan a prospecting strategy? Sometimes trial and error, or the usual tips may not work in the new business landscape.
Led by two prospecting experts and SCORE NYC mentors, this webinar can provide the techniques to help you organize, manage and assess the effectiveness of your prospecting efforts. It will give you the extra encouragement you need to prospect for sales. During the webinar, Chat Box questions and polls will enable to share your issues with the facilitators.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At the end of the webinar, you will have the knowledge and resources to:
• Implement the 5 steps of your sales prospecting funnel
• Select the optimal sales prospecting tool(s) for your business
• Use Twitter and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to prospect for clients
• Create and utilize your own “back of envelope” Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
• Prepare yourself mentally to successfully prospect
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Small business owners who need the tools and ways to develop the extra comfort needed to prospect or sales.
WHAT ATTENDEES HAVE SAID ABOUT PREVIOUS PROSPECTING EVENTS
• “Helped shift my attitude out of dread!”
• “Many actionable tips, very helpful.”
• “Demystified prospecting.”
• “Useful tactics in approaching prospective clients.”
Tim Contado is a sales and marketing professional with more than 25 years of integrated marketing and sales experience in Rubbermaid, Little Tikes, Nestle, and a number of startups and private companies. Tim graduated from John Cabot University in Rome, Italy with a BBA in Marketing and he got his MBA from Vanderbilt University in Marketing. Tim has been a SCORE Mentor since Sept. 2016.
Founded and operated two startup media companies and was President of his sales and marketing consulting firm for 14 years. VP and GM of Kiss FM and WOR AM in NYC for 8 years. Years prior, Lee was an award winning salesperson and sales manager for radio stations in Washington DC and Chicago, where he was responsible for creating and building whole sales organizations from scratch.