WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME? WHY JOIN?
You will have the opportunity to:
- Acquire new skills to scale your business
- Expand or pivot your product or services
- Build your team and become a more effective leader
- Learn about marketing tools to expand your business
- Create a sales plan and sales funnel
- Communicate your product’s or service’s benefits to customers
- Plan and control your finances
- Improve your life balance
Need to talk with and learn from other business owners? This unique peer-to-peer forum could be what you’re looking for. Here are some other questions you may have.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Those who own a small business in any sector or industry with annual revenues of over $75,000. Three types of groups will tailor the Roundtable to your stage and scope of growth:
- Early Stage Entrepreneur looking to scale up and grow
- Well Established Entrepreneur with a solid customer base who aims to reach $1million in revenues and above
- More Advanced Businesses for larger companies
WHAT IS THE ROUNDTABLE? OVERVIEW
Now in its 12th year, the SCORE NYC Small Business Owners Roundtable is a peer-to-peer group of business owners from various industries.
Eight consecutive Roundtable sessions enable you to achieve profitable growth by providing a collaborative exchange of ideas among owners, facilitated by SCORE NYC mentors and supported by guest experts.
Roundtable groups meet every two weeks with agendas that include: short-term goals, strategic directions, leadership issues, options for scaling growth, cash flow, post-pandemic opportunities / challenges and other topics selected by the group. You and your peers will benefit from learning new skills and receiving empathic support from other business owners who face similar challenges.
WHEN WOULD I PARTICIPATE?
Every group meets regularly for 2-hour sessions starting the week of October 10, 2022 for at least 8 sessions, on a 2-week schedule determined by members. Session formats will be virtual and/or face-to-face depending on the needs and preferences of each group.
WHAT ARE THE FEES?
For a minimum of eight 2-hour sessions: $399. Returning participants $350.
I’M INTERESTED, HOW DO I REGISTER? WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP?
Please contact a member of the facilitation team at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a conversation. It will ensure you are placed in a peer group for businesses of your size and stage of growth. In your email, please state your business and name, year established and anything else we should consider.