30 John Street
In DUMBO. F Train to York Street station.
Brooklyn, NY, 11201
Want to practice your sales pitch? Need techniques to take your selling approach to the next level? In a small business, sales is everyone’s responsibility. This workshop will provide the tools to make you an effective persuader or salesperson, whether you are a “natural salesperson” or someone who hesitates to sell. It also offers the opportunity to practice a brief sales pitch with input from other participants and the instructor.
Listen to what others who have attended this workshop have to say about Selling 101 and instructor Bob Serabin:
- “Learned so much [from] the role plays”
- “Participants really did improve their pitches after implementing Robert’s advice”
- “Provided knowledge rather than theoretical advice”
- “Offered tips and techniques that applied to many fields”
- “Ability to offer specific suggestions”
- “Very engaging and knowledgeable”
Workshop Fees: Online registration $59, walk-ins $69
There is a $10 discount on all Student and SEAP registrations (valid ID must be presented at the door; bring your SEAP forms to the workshop).
There will be no refunds for this workshop unless SCORE NYC cancels it.