225 West 35th Street
New York, NY, 10001
QuickBooks can assist small businesses to carefully record income and expenses, avoiding issues down the road This workshop takes users of mobile or desktop devices through the online version of QuickBooks in the Cloud through hands-on exercises.
Topics covered include invoicing, balance sheets, general ledger, payments, bill paying, and lots more.
The instructor is an Advanced Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor Consultant and Trainer with Presti and Naegele.
Listen to what others have said about this informative, hands-on workshop and the QuickBooks Instructor:
- “Inspiring to a small business owner”
- “Extremely knowledgeable”
- “Made it accessible. Now I have a good handle on how to explore and try different things with the program”
- “[Able to] maneuver along with the instructor”
- “Laid out the order of topics in an intuitive and well-mannered way which made it easier to understand”
Workshop Rating: 4.2 out of 5