WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Bookkeepers and business owners at any stage of business operations. This webinar covers QuickBooks basics at a beginner level.
Why bother with self-taught instructions when certified QuickBooks instructor Kristin Cavataio can walk you through the online version of QuickBooks? As she shares her screen with you, she will take you through the online version of QuickBooks in the Cloud.
You will learn about QuickBooks by going through a series of hands-on exercises using the same sample test file all attendees will be able to access.
There will be time for open questions and Q&A throughout the presentation.
- Navigation Basics: Create Transactions, Find Customers, Vendor and Reports
- Cash Basis Accounting and Your Banking
- Accrual Accounting
- Recording & Paying Vendor Bills
- Customer Invoice Creation and Customization
- Customer Payments & Matching to Deposits
- Reporting on Transactions created in the Webinar: Cash Basis and Accrual Accounting
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this workshop, you will have the knowledge and resources to:
- Enable Bank Feeds and Print Checks
- Create a Chart of Accounts
- Reconcile Bank Accounts to Book Balances
- Prepare Invoices and Receive Payments
- Record Bills and Bill Payments
- Prepare Basic Financial Reports
WHAT ATTENDEES SAY ABOUT PAST QUICKBOOKS ONLINE WORKSHOPS
• “Great for Start-Ups”
• “I was afraid it would be overwhelming. It was not.”
• “Instructor could not have been better”
INSTRUCTOR: KRISTIN CAVATAIO, CPA
The instructor is an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor Consultant and Trainer with Presti & Naegele.
Presti & Naegele is a full-service accounting firm that has been providing business and tax services in the metropolitan New York area since 1982.
DATE AND TIME
Thursday, June 9, 2022, 1pm to 4:30pm Eastern Time
Duration: 3.5 Hours with Q & A
This is a paid event costing $45.
There will be no refunds for this webinar unless SCORE NYC cancels it.