26 Federal Plaza, 6th Floor Conference Center
Enter on Worth Street between Lafayette & Broadway
New York, NY, 10278
Who should attend?
Those interested in what it takes to start up their own small business.
This workshop will focus on those questions you must answer before investing $1 in a new business. To do otherwise could put you in harm's way. It will also give you a roadmap from business concept or idea to writing a business plan.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Create a road map for writing a business and/or marketing plan
- Understand common misconceptions about founding a business
- Understand the process behind building and developing a business model
- Strategically brand a product or service
- Develop the skills to form strategic alliances
- Understand the internal processes necessary to successfully found and grow a business
- Develop the skills to meet with potential lenders, investors, crowdfunders
After the workshop, put the training to work. Schedule a free follow up discussion with a SCORE NYC Mentor to get you started.
Burt Wallerstein is the founder and principal of a global, marketing and consulting agency, He is also an advisory board member of Virtual Enterprise International. He has written commentaries on improving higher education for Washington Examiner and John William Pope Center. His unique combination of skill sets include new business development, retailing, wholesaling, merchandising, branding, marketing, sales, global licensing, global sourcing, importing and consulting to small businesses.
Mr. Wallerstein is a SCORE mentor.
Online registration $29, walk-ins $39
There is a $10 discount on all Student and SEAP registrations (valid ID must be presented at the door; bring SEAP form to the workshop).