26 Federal Plaza, 6th Floor Conference Center
Enter on Worth Street between Broadway & Lafayette
New York, NY, 10278
Ever wonder about what is needed before starting a business? Answering the questions explored in this workshop will give you a basis for deciding whether or not you should venture to start a new business.
The class will cover common misconceptions about start-ups, marketing plans, business models, branding and a lot more.
Listen to what previous attendees are saying about this class and its instructor:
- “Going over products shown as examples”
- “Helpful definitions including importance of a brand a ‘niche’ market”
- “Excellent at breaking down information in easy to understand examples”
- “Brought examples of successes and failures within his businesses”
- [Taught me how to] ”Network on a broader scale” “Fine tune my customer profile”
Workshop Fees: Online registration $29, walk-ins $39
There is a $10 discount on all Student and SEAP registrations (valid ID must be presented at the door; bring your SEAP forms to the workshop).