Duration: 2 hours, including Q and A
11am to 1:00pm Eastern Time
Consultants, need guidance on how to price your services and write proposals that are mutually beneficial to you and your clients? Many new consultants have no idea of how to price their services, and established consultants may undervalue their own worth.
Effective proposals not only sell, they protect the consultant. A poorly written proposal can create significant client management issues as well as cost the consultant money. Conducted by marketing strategy and marketing research expert and SCORENYC Mentor Karen Gershowitz, this webinar will provide you with practical tips on how to price services and write proposals.
Part 1: Proposals
- What should be included: Key areas to cover
- Proposal writing tips
Part 2: Pricing
- Basic concepts / approaches
- Pricing Tips
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At the end of webinar, you will have the knowledge and resources to:
- Describe what to include and what to exclude while writing a proposal
- Avoid scope creep in proposals you draft
- Effectively describe activities, timelines and deliverables in your proposal
- Incorporate payment terms and schedules in your proposals
- Calculate a fair price for services rendered based on experience, industry standards, and the realities of how a consulting practice operates
Listen to what participants are saying about Karen and her other consulting webinars:
- “Models the clear, concise, targeted, communication that she explains is essential for consultants” (July 20, 2020)
- “Fantastic! Karen was knowledgeable, succinct and expertly crafted the ABC’s of Consulting” (July 20, 2020)
- “Clear, direct, and no nonsense” (September 14, 2020)
- [highlights were] “Sources for potential clients, handling difficult clients” (September 4,2020)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
New and established consultants who need to write proposals to do business.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Karen Gershowitz is an expert in marketing, marketing research, marketing strategy and product/service development. She has provided her consulting expertise to Fortune 500 financial institutions, technology and service provider clients as well as in the performing arts sector.
This is a paid event costing $45.
There will be no refunds for this webinar unless SCORE NYC cancels it.