WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Any startup or existing business owner considering outreach to investors, partners or others.
An effective investor pitch can help you obtain the financial resources you need to consolidate or expand your business. It does more than explain your company. It communicates your exciting potential and lays the foundation for a strong business partnership.
Looking for investors? Maybe land the perfect partner? Create a compelling pitch to jumpstart that conversation? This webinar is for you.
Led by a former venture capital investor and experienced small business funding expert, the session will cover the elements of an effective pitch and messaging that meets investor objectives. It will also explore preparing to pitch and delivering a story that resonates.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At the end of this webinar, you will have the knowledge and resources to:
- Differentiate between pitching to buyers and investors
- Identify the objectives of a compelling pitch
- Outline the key components of your company’s pitch
- Craft messaging that tells a compelling investor story
- Design investor outreach tailored to your company
- Deliver your pitch and handle investor Q&A effectively
WHAT ATTENDEES SAY ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
- “Font of knowledge.”
- “Great job Carolyn! You rock!”
- “Love translation of what investors say and it [really] means.”
- “Would to have the chance to have Carolyn as my mentor.”
DATE AND TIME: Sept. 22, 2022, 11am to 1pm Eastern Time
DURATION: 2 hours, including Q&A
Attend the live webinar to participate in the Q&A.
Can't make the live webinar? Register anyway and we'll send you the slides and recording.
FEE: This is a paid event costing $35.
There will be no refunds for this webinar unless SCORE NYC cancels it.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Carolyn Katz is a former banker, venture capital investor, strategic advisor and small business owner. She has broad expertise in small business and startup funding, preparation of business plans, financial forecasts, investor and pitch materials and has run workshops on lending, crowdfunding, profitability and pitch preparation.