2501 Grand Concourse, 3rd Floor
Near Fordham Road / 191st Street
Bronx, NY, 10468
You’ve started a nonprofit, but have you thought about the steps needed to run your organization successfully? Sometimes research and networking does not always provide you with the information to help you successfully manage and grow your nonprofit.
This workshop, facilitated by Barbara Grumet, an expert on nonprofits, will give you the resources and tools you need to successfully manage and grow your organization. Topics include bylaws, budgeting/strategic planning, fund-raising and reporting requirements.
Listen to what participants say about Barbara Grumet and her class, "Starting a Nonprofit":
- “Great at explaining all concepts”
- “Specific examples … extremely helpful”
- “Excellent teacher, we didn’t have enough of her!”
- “Excellent knowledge of the material covered”
- “Wealth of knowledge on topic and supporting resources”
Workshop fee is $10, partially underwritten by SCORE in partnership with Lehman College and Small Business Development Center.
There will be no refunds for this workshop unless SCORE NYC cancels it.