How to Start and Grow Your Show
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Entrepreneurs who want to host a podcast to market their business.
Podcasting boosts your visibility online, which can increase your bottom line and establish or reinforce your brand identity.
Want to host a podcast that markets your business more effectively? Sure, running a podcast can be fun, but it takes real work to make it successful. Let a digital communications expert take you through podcasting basics so you can get it out there, grow your audience and begin to monetize your podcast!
Opportunity for Q&A and Chat!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At the end of this webinar, you will have the knowledge and resources to:
- Identify the basic podcast tech you need, both hardware and apps
- Decide your podcast’s format
- Describe syndication into Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google and other platforms
- Select the right social media for your podcasts: teasers, promos, clips, etc.
- Summarize how to find, vet and prepare the right guests for your podcast
- Define how to be an effective guest on other people’s podcasts
- List the 7 ways to monetize your podcasts: the metrics advertisers and important guests look for
WHAT ATTENDEES SAY ABOUT YOUR SPEAKER
- “Great presenter, good content, good style”
- “Very generous with information and time”
- “Great explanations”
DATE & TIME: Sept. 27, 2022, 11am to 12:30pm Eastern Time
DURATION: 1.5 hours, including Q&A
Attend the live webinar to participate in the Q&A and to receive the presentation slides.
Can't make the live webinar? Register anyway and we'll send you the recording.
FEE: This is a paid event costing $35.
There will be no refunds for this webinar unless SCORE NYC cancels it.
FACILITATOR: JIM ALLES
Chief executive with e-commerce background and experience; expertise in computer systems and software programs, and web design specifically targeted to increase revenue. Jim is a SCORE NYC Mentor.
PRESENTER: VIK RAJAN
Vikram Rajan is the co-founder of Videosocials and its VideoInterviewPodcasts.com system. In addition to hosting his own podcast, his firm runs over 22 podcasts for other clients. Vik is a frequent presenter for SCORE on topics ranging from blogging to LinkedIn. He is also a frequent presenter for regional and national professional associations and conferences. You can ask Vikram your questions before and after this session via firstname.lastname@example.org.