WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Small to mid-size businesses, B2B or B2C, offering products or services who require a better understanding of their prospects or customers.
Relying on data and intuition leads to better business decisions that can help you attract and retain customers/clients, based on a solid foundation rather than “winging it”.
The best decision-making relies on reliable information combined with intuition. This webinar session, led by an experienced marketing consultant and SCORE NYC mentor, will provide you with the tools for gathering, interpreting and incorporating prospect and client information and input into your marketing strategy.
Topics include the value of understanding your prospects and customers, market research and what it can do for your business, the most effective ways to gather information, and how to use that data to guide your marketing approach.
Lots of time for Q and A!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At the end of this webinar, you will have the knowledge and resources to:
- Understand how making assumptions about your prospects and clients can hurt a business
- Gather information that gives you real understanding of your market (prospects and clients) rather than making assumptions about them
- Utilize tips on how to test packaging, messaging, product preferences and price
- Discuss data interpretation basics and how to convert information into action
WHAT ATTENDEES SAY ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
- “Excellent content, wisdom and time for Q and A. Learned a lot”
- “Exceeded my expectations”
- “Insider tips and nuggets are what I found most useful”
DATE & TIME: September 8, 2022, 11am-1pm Eastern
DURATION: 2 hours, including Q&A
Attend the live webinar to participate in the Q&A and to receive the presentation slides.
Can't make the live webinar? Register anyway and we'll send you the recording.
FEE: This is a paid event costing $35.
There will be no refunds for this webinar unless SCORE NYC cancels it.
PRESENTER: Karen Gershowitz
Karen Gershowitz is an expert in marketing, marketing research, marketing strategy and product/service development. She has provided her consulting expertise to Fortune 500 financial institutions, technology and service provider clients as well as in the performing arts sector.