Are you a woman who wants to take the fear out of finance?
This Foundation program is the first of the Money 101 series.
In five 2-hour Zoom sessions we will explore financial issues in an intimate setting. Small breakout rooms ensure active participation and online discussion with your instructor and your peers.
During these webinar sessions, experienced financial planning and marketing expert Diane Drey will start with basics and take you through the ways to manage money more effectively, make the right financial decisions and plan for the future.
At the end of this FOUNDATION series, you will have the resources and knowledge to:
- Distinguish between W-2 and 1099 earnings and understand the tax implications of different types of employment
- Summarize the rules for hiring independent contractors, and if you are employed as an independent contractor, know how to report earnings on your tax return
- Prepare a personal cash budget to help manage cash flow
- Complete a personal financial statement, including appropriate listing of assets and liabilities
- Describe the criteria a lender will use to approve your loan request, including credit reports and income/debt ratios
- Make yourself a more attractive candidate for funding
Rules of the Road
BEFORE YOU REGISTER Please be certain you can:
- Attend all 5 sessions in the series. This represents a commitment to yourself and others in the group.
- Work in front of a full screen computer, allowing screen sharing in a quiet area to allow you to concentrate.
- Agree to complete pre-work before each session. Optimizes your learning experience by enabling you to discuss concepts and examples with your peers and instructor. Pre-work should take approximately 2 hours before the second and third sessions.
- Use calculator or application if needed to make math calculations.
- Complete the PRE-CLASS Questionnaire upon enrollment or before October 20th. If you do not complete it, you will not be enrolled in the program and your fee will be returned. The Questionnaire helps assess your current financial knowledge so the sessions to meet your needs. You will receive the link to the questionnaire AFTER enrollment.
Registration is limited to keep the group small and intimate.
Fee for 5 Sessions is $120. Early Bird Fee $100 if You Register by October 15th.
Sign Up Now! Click here to Register.
Instructor: Diane Drey
Diane was formerly CEO of a New York Metro bottled-water manufacturing and distributing company. Her expertise is in financial planning and marketing. She holds an MBA in finance and has over 30-years’ experience running her own firm.
She light-heartedly calls herself the "Money Lady" and focuses on business owners achieving profitability.
The Money 101 Webinar Series for Women Entrepreneurs:
Take the Fear out of Finance!
- Foundation: W-2, 1099 Earnings, Budgeting, Personal Financial Statements, Credit
- Investments: Stocks and Bonds, Diversification to Meet Your Needs
- Taxation: Personal Tax Returns, Self-Employment Tax, Home Office Deductions
- Real Estate: Buying Property for Personal or Investment Reasons
- Money & Life Cycle Events: Birth, College Savings, Marriage & Pre-Nuptial Agreements, Divorce, Retirement, Death & Taxes