Leverage Your LinkedIn Account into a Marketing Powerhouse
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Solo and boutique professionals as well as business owners whose markets are B2B. Should have LinkedIn profile and a substantial number of contacts.
Okay, so you’re on LinkedIn, have completed your profile and have lots of connections already. Now what?
LinkedIn can expand your contacts and therefore grow your business’s bottom line if you use it strategically to market to other businesses (B2B).
LinkedIn’s algorithm and design have changed in 2022! Want to know how to make LinkedIn work for your business today? This informative webinar will demonstrate how LinkedIn can work even better for you, going forward.
A social media marketing expert will guide you through how LinkedIn’s new features can help you market even more effectively to other companies.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At the end of this webinar, you will have the knowledge and resources to:
- Select the LinkedIn strategy that’s right for you
- Utilize LinkedIn’s algorithm to prioritize your business
- Develop effective post ideas
- Assess if paying for LinkedIn Premium and Sales Navigator is worth it
- Navigate LinkedIn’s mobile apps & its desktop site
- Evaluate if LinkedIn Publisher is appropriate for you
- Outline how to develop suitable post ideas
- Decide if you should automate connections and communications
WHAT ATTENDEES SAY ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
- “Great explanations!”
- “Really good at handling questions”
- “Very generous with information and time”
- “Great presenter”
DATE & TIME: August 23, 2022, 11:00am-12:30pm, Eastern
DURATION: 1.5 hours, including Q&A
Attend the live webinar to participate in the Q&A and to receive the presentation slides.
Can't make the live webinar? Register anyway and we'll send you the recording.
FEE: This is a paid event costing $35.
There will be no refunds for this webinar unless SCORE NYC cancels it.
FACILITATOR: JIM ALLES
Chief executive with e-commerce background and experience; expertise in computer systems and software programs, and web design specifically targeted to increase revenue. Jim is a SCORE NYC Mentor.
PRESENTER: VIK RAJAN
Vikram Rajan is one of Forbes latest contributors. "Top 40 under 40 Rising Star" by Long Island Business News, Vik is a frequent presenter. He is the co-founder of phoneBlogger.net and of Raviate, the word-of-mouth marketing automation app.