How to Put Your Great Idea into Action, One Step at a Time
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Product inventors and “idea” people who want to structure their approach to introducing their product, assuring their success.
Launching a new product can help your business grow and generate more revenue if you do the planning and targeting ahead of time to make it succeed.
Have a great idea for a product, want to get it off the ground? Been thinking of launching your idea but don’t know where to start? This webinar can help. A SCORENYC certified mentor and marketing expert will walk you through what you need to know before you launch your new business idea.
This session will give you steps to take before you introduce your new product into the marketplace. Topics will include generating ideas for new products, testing them before introducing them, and how to have a successful launch
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At the end of this webinar, you will have the knowledge and resources to:
- Target specific market segments as potential customers, based on identifying and highlighting them
- Identify target customer needs addressed by your ideas
- Define a product idea as it fits your own business goals
- Based on your target market’s characteristics, test your product to see its unique competitive advantage (attribute testing)
- Develop a marketing plan for product launch, including a list of action steps needed to implement it.
LISTEN TO WHAT OTHER ATTENDEES SAY ABOUT YOUR SPEAKER
- “Great and useful information”
- “So knowledgeable”
- “Very well paced”
- “[I was] able to see how [it] would apply to my specific business”
DATE AND TIME: January 10, 2023, 11am to 1pm Eastern Time
Duration: 2 hours, including Q&A
FEE: This is a paid event costing $35.
There will be no refunds for this webinar unless SCORE NYC cancels it.
PRESENTER: TIM CONTADO
Tim Contado is a sales and marketing professional with more than 25 years of integrated marketing and sales experience in Rubbermaid, Little Tikes, Nestle, and a number of startups and private companies. Tim graduated from John Cabot University in Rome, Italy with a BBA in Marketing and he got his MBA from Vanderbilt University in Marketing. Tim has been a SCORE mentor since Sept. 2016.