2501 Grand Concourse, 3rd Floor
Near Fordham Road / 191st Street
Bronx, NY, 10468
This workshop will focus on those questions you must answer before investing $1 in a new business. To do otherwise could put you in harm's way. It will also give you a roadmap from business concept or idea to writing a business plan.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify your target customer
- Articulate the customer problem or challenge you solve
- Discuss the value you deliver
- List strategies to reach, acquire and keep customers
- Define and differentiate your offering
- Spell out how you will generate revenue
- Explain your cost structure
- Pinpoint your profit margin
Who should attend?
Those interested in what it takes to start up their own small business
Instructor: Burt Wallerstein
Burt Wallerstein is the founder and principal of a global, marketing and consulting agency. He is also an advisory board member of Virtual Enterprise International. He has written commentaries on improving higher education for Washington Examiner and John William Pope Center. His unique combination of skill sets include new business development, retailing, wholesaling, merchandising, branding, marketing, sales, global licensing, global sourcing, importing and consulting to small businesses.
Mr. Wallerstein is a SCORE mentor.