225 West 35th Street, 9th Floor
New York, NY, 10001
Want to experience a day-long deep dive into Facebook Ads and how they can grow your business? Have a website and understand Facebook Ads, but not meeting with optimal results yet? This hands-on Facebook Ads Advanced lab is for you.
Experience first-hand how Facebook ads can help you sell more products on your website, build your email list or launch a new business. Bring your own laptop or use those provided to take this exciting hands-on Advanced Facebook Ad Lab.
Network over lunch as you learn about exciting ways to promote your business and your brand on Facebook.
Two experts with 30 years combined marketing expertise will lead you through hands-on exercises to demonstrate how to covert prospects to sales, targeting your audience and creating engaging ads for that audience.
Listen to what participants have said about your two instructors, Kendra Webb-Scott and Petia Bradshaw.
- “Lots of detail made me feel more confident on how to take advantage and use Facebook for business…. Extremely useful.”
- “Committed to passing along her experience in an accessible way”
- “Great learning session. Thank you!”
- “Able to distill content into tangible learning pieces”
- “Lots of specific and useful information and tips were passed along”
Workshop Fees: Register by January 24 $249. After that $299.
There is a $10 discount on all Student and SEAP registrations (valid ID must be presented at the door; bring your SEAP forms to the workshop).
There will be no refunds for this workshop unless SCORE NYC cancels it.