DURATION: 1.5 hours
This is a paid event costing $35.
There will be no refunds for this webinar unless SCORE NYC cancels it.
Want to know how and why email can work as your best marketing tool? Did you know more people check more email more times a day than any other type of communication? This webinar can help you leverage a resource we all take for granted into a marketing powerhouse.
Your email list is your greatest marketing asset. Our expert instructor Vik Rajan will show you step by step screenshots of how to set up and obtain results from three types of email marketing: email newsletters, drip sequence automation, and 1-on-1 personal email opportunities. He will answer your questions via Q & A during and at the end of the webinar.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At the end of webinar you will have the knowledge and resources to:
• Create your first email list
• Select the right email newsletter platform for your business
• Describe best practices for “monthly” mass email newsletters
• Summarize how to launch automatic followup campaigns based on click-throughs and referrals
• Outline email sequence that activates dormant prospects and onboards new clients
• Discuss using email to ask for referrals
• Find hidden opportunities in 1-on-1 personal email
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Established small business owners and professionals running their own practices.
WHAT ATTENDEES SAY ABOUT INSTRUCTOR VIK RAJAN
• “I’m ready to go do email marketing…now as a result.”
• “Very knowledgeable and encouraging us to go for it”
• “Provided very honest and practical advice”
FACILITATOR: JIM ALLES
Chief executive with e-commerce background and experience; expertise in computer systems and software programs, and web design specifically targeted to increase revenue. Jim is a SCORE NYC Mentor.
PRESENTER: VIK RAJAN
Vikram Rajan is one of Forbes latest contributors. "Top 40 under 40 Rising Star" by Long Island Business News, Vik is a frequent presenter. He is the co-founder of phoneBlogger.net and of Raviate, the word-of-mouth marketing automation app.