DURATION: 1.5 hours, including Q & A and Chat Box
11am to 12:30pm Eastern Time
Want to build your own online store? Need the tools and strategies to be successful? This webinar is for you.
During this session, small business digital marketing expert Maisha Walker will share current tips and resources that will help you decide which platform is compatible with your business and how to implement to the benefit of you and your customers/clients.
- Online Store Costs: Implementation and Maintenance
- Building an Online Store
- Best Software for You: Custom Store (e.g. Word Press/Magento) vs. Monthly Service (e.g. Shopify)
- Processing Customer Payments and Protecting from Computer Fraud
- Integrating Your Store with Business Strategy
- Selecting the Right Platform for Your Business
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At the end of this webinar, you will have the knowledge and resources to:
- Describe the nuts and bolts of building an online store
- Identify how to find out costs of developing and maintaining the store
- Summarize how to prepare for operating an online store
- Recap what you need to process payments while protecting customers from credit card fraud
- Outline the process for integrating your online store with your business strategy
- Detail how to select the appropriate platform for your business.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Those who are interested in an overview of e-commerce in today’s business climate
PRESENTER: MAISHA WALKER
The Internet Strategist, Inc. Magazine
President, message medium
Founder and President of Message Medium, a digital marketing agency that helps new and reinvested brands to harness the power of the Internet and create a dynamic, interactive and profitable presence online. She has been creating websites and online marketing campaigns for more than 19 years. Maisha has worked on digital marketing campaigns with Mars Chocolate, Columbia University, Unilever, WJ Detusch (the owner of Yellow Tail wines), NBA player Kyle Lowry, Save the Children and more. Maisha is a featured online columnist with Inc. Magazine, and a 1994 graduate of Princeton University.
This is a paid event costing $45.
There will be no refunds for this webinar unless SCORE NYC cancels it.