26 Federal Plaza, 6th Fl. Conf. Center
Worth Street between Broadway and Lafayette
New York, NY, 10278
Want to attract new customers and build awareness about your business? This workshop explores Facebook, a powerful social media resource.
Led by expert Petia Bradshaw, this seminar shows you to use this platform so you can build reach and build your target audience and generate business.
Topics include types of promotions and Facebook best practices.
Listen to what previous participants in her workshops have said about Petia Bradshaw:
- “Made me feel more confident about how to take advantage and use Facebook”
- “Smart, passionate and clearly wants others to succeed”
- “Great knowledge and insight into the subject.”
- “True interest in attendees’ learning”
- “Found her information very useful”
Workshop Fees: Online registration $59, walk-ins $69
There is a $10 discount on all Student and SEAP registrations (valid ID must be presented at the door; bring your SEAP forms to the workshop).
There will be no refunds for this workshop unless SCORE NYC cancels it.