The Gallery, 220 36th Street
D/N/R trains to 36th Street; walk two blocks
Brooklyn, NY, 11232
This workshop will provide you with strategies to market your small business on a tight budget.
Topics will include ways to increase sales, attracting new prospects, networking with fellow entrepreneurs, and much, much more.
Listen to what those who have attended say about this useful and innovative workshop:
- “Down to earth, personable, knowledgeable” instructor
- “Provided detailed information. Excellent”
- “I learned about different websites at my disposal to bring our business up a notch”
- “Instructor showed great breadth and depth of information”
- “Step by step analysis for discovering the target market”
Workshop Fees: Online registration $39
There is a $10 discount on all Student and SEAP registrations (valid ID must be presented at the door; bring your SEAP forms to the workshop).
There will be no refunds for this workshop unless SCORE NYC cancels it.