18 West 53rd Street
New York, NY, 10019
This workshop gives entrepreneurs the tools to craft a business plan that is flexible and proceeds through affordable steps.
Listen to the fantastic feedback from our last Business Plans session:
- “Finance sheets are super useful. Provided tips of the trade with QuickBooks and other software”
- “Offers practical examples. Upbeat delivery keeps attendees engaged”
- “Went over examples of strategies that would be appropriate for different types of businesses”
- “Captures the audience right away”
- “Shows experience in mentoring small businesses”
- “Overall, great for a novice like me.”
This workshop covers topics such as developing a business model and goals, projecting funding needs and building a plan that delivers value to your customer.
This workshop is a must for potential business owners and is presented free through the generosity of Valley National Bank.