DURATION: 2 hours
11am to 1pm Eastern Time
This is a paid event costing $35.
There will be no refunds for this webinar unless SCORE NYC cancels it.
Once you have established your consulting business, is growing it and thriving difficult, especially during these challenging times? Sure, it can be, but there are ways to remain financially successful and even grow your consulting business. This webinar can help.
Karen Gershowitz, an expert in establishing and growing consultancies, will focus on the hard and soft skills needed to be financially successful and balance work and life. The webinar will provide practical tools on how to manage an established consulting practice. You will be able to ask questions and respond to polls during the webinar. Answering a brief questionnaire when you register will help ensure the webinar addresses your issues.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At the end of this webinar, you will have the knowledge and resources to:
• Determine the business model best suited to your needs as a consultant
• Scale up your practice by
• Accessing tools to help productivity
• Learning what and how to delegate
• Locating and managing sub-contractors
• Manage your clients by
• Attracting new clients
• Nurturing client relationships
• Dealing with difficult clients or situations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Practicing consultants who have been in business for at least one full year, on their own or with a partner, and want to more effectively manage and grow their businesses.
LISTEN TO WHAT PARTICIPANTS IN THE CONSULTING ABC’S WEBINAR HAVE TO SAY:
• “Fantastic! Karen was knowledgeable and succinct.”
• “Very informative with lots of useful takeaways TO USE.”
• “Pace and delivery were perfect for a webinar.”
• “Practical insight into what a consultant should and should not do.”
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Karen Gershowitz has been a marketing strategy and marketing research professional for over forty years. Her clients have included Fortune 100 financial institutions, technology, and service providers as well as not-for-profits in the performing arts, affordable housing, environmental, and healthcare sectors.
In 1992 she founded Strategic Action, Inc. a consultancy working with clients in the U.S. and internationally. Prior to that she held senior positions in marketing research, at American Express and Emery Worldwide and as a partner at BAI (now Synovate) a marketing research firm.