Duration: 1 ½ hours
11am to 12:30pm Eastern Daylight Time
This is a paid event costing $35.
There will be no refunds for this webinar unless SCORE NYC cancels it.
Want to sell your product online? Don’t know where to start? Did you know that all you need is a computer with internet access and a product to sell? Shopify can help you accomplish the rest.
Digital marketing expert Kendra Webb-Scott will show you exactly how to build a Shopify online store in real time.
This session will teach you everything you need to know about setting up and running a successful Shopify Ecommerce site. It will cover topics such as things to consider before initiating your site, getting started with Shopify, preparing to sell, and so much more!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At the end of this webinar, you will have the knowledge and resources to:
• Build your online store step-by-step, using Shopify’s Ecommerce platform
• Select and customize the store theme that captures your brand, including appealing product photos and catchy banners
• Manage the ordering process: receiving orders, shipping products, getting paid
• Utilize tools that boost sales (e.g. count-down timers)
• Establish a sales funnel for your online store
• Market your store effectively via a mix of social media, online ads and email marketing
• Use Google Analytics and Webmaster tools to measure performance and make ongoing improvements to your online store
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Business owners, entrepreneurs and start-ups who are Ecommerce beginners. You need a computer with internet access and a product or digital product to sell. Please note that this webinar will not cover drop-shipping.
FACILITATOR: JIM ALLES
Chief executive with e-commerce background and experience; expertise in computer systems and software programs, and web design specifically targeted to increase revenue. Jim is a SCORE NYC Mentor.
PRESENTER: KENDRA WEBB-SCOTT
Kendra is the Founder and Chief Marketing Strategist at Ideazio, Inc., where she works with companies to develop and implement customized digital marketing solutions that deliver real results. She currently chairs the NYC Salesforce.com User Group and is an authorized Constant Contact NYC Area Local Expert, where she delivers Email Marketing and Social Media Best Practices workshops. She holds a B.A. in Psychology and American Studies from Columbia University.