1120 Avenue of the Americas, 4th Floor
Between 43rd and 44th Streets
New York, NY, 10036
Being clever and on social media are not enough to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving culture of consumers. If you want your brand to thrive and grow, it must connect deeply and stay relevant. Learn how to build on what your current clients and future prospects really care about. Embrace change and new opportunities.
Led by branding experts with more than thirty years of branding experience, this hands-on workshop uses small group exercises to help fine tune your positioning and brand strategy.
Listen to what people have said about our branding workshops and instructors:
- “Wants to help you earn and succeed”
- “Enthusiasm for passing on her craft”
- “Great insight and information about branding and business”
- “Always has relevant information for establishing the core of marketing”
- “Dynamic, wealth of experience, warm and supportive”
Workshop Fees: Online registration $79, walk-ins $89
There is a $10 discount on all Student and SEAP registrations (valid ID must be presented at the door; bring your SEAP forms to the workshop).
There will be no refunds for this workshop unless SCORE NYC cancels it.