DURATION: 1.5 hours
This is a paid event costing $35.
There will be no refunds for this webinar unless SCORE NYC cancels it.
How can you develop an interactive media content marketing strategy? Do you need to post on social media, make promotional videos, host or participate in a podcast? How about answering F.A.Q on your website? Blogging can do that for you, and more.
During this Webinar, Vik Rajan, social media expert, will show you how and why blogging increases your Google search visibility. Find out why social media algorithms are always changing and how you can drive those connections to your blog. Learn about the 2020 blogging best practices that yield the best results. Q & A will give you the opportunity to ask Vik questions that address your own situation.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At the end of this webinar, you will have the knowledge and resources to:
• List the 5 parts of a blog that Google and other search engines look for
• Describe how to optimize your blog for social media sharing by others
• Summarize how to get 5 pieces of “cascading content” from a 1-time effort
• Embed video and podcasts into your blog website
• Develop a never-ending list of blog topics
• Prioritize your Content Calendar from themes to topics to Titles
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Small business owners and professionals running their own practices.
FACILITATOR: JIM ALLES
Chief executive with e-commerce background and experience; expertise in computer systems and software programs, and web design specifically targeted to increase revenue. Jim is a SCORE NYC Mentor.
PRESENTER: VIK RAJAN
Vikram Rajan is one of Forbes latest contributors. "Top 40 under 40 Rising Star" by Long Island Business News, Vik is a frequent presenter. He is the co-founder of phoneBlogger.net and of Raviate, the word-of-mouth marketing automation app.