SCORE NYC Advisory Board
Management consulting for growing businesses
Has your company grown in size and complexity so that you and your management team could benefit by some additional guidance and expertise?
Do you wish you had an independent and experienced board of advisors whose sole purpose is to provide you with fresh ideas, direction and support and help your company grow?
Score's Advisory Board Service can:
- IMPROVE your sales and help control costs to increase profitability
- BRING you experts in sales, marketing, human resources, cash management, operations, finance, technology, social media, real estate, construction and other business areas
- PROVIDE unbiased perspectives from a team dedicated to your success
- ASSIST in challenges motivating and retaining employees
- GUIDE you through succession planning and management transitions
- KEEP your team focused on company goals
Score NYC's assigns a team of three experienced and selectively chosen Score mentors to focus on your business and develop solutions tailored to your company’s needs.
We utilize a three-pronged process that includes:
- Conducting an onsite business assessment to identify your company’s challenges
- Developing a strategic plan and integrated action plan to address your challenges.
- Partner with you to implement these plans in a timely manner to ensure success.
The Advisory Board will meet with your Company four times a year and a minimum commitment of a year is anticipated. Active participation by the Company’s top management team and/or outside advisors is encouraged.
While individual Score members are never paid, the Advisory Board service anticipates a voluntary Company contribution to SCORE NYC to benefit other small businesses.
This service is for clients with sales in excess of $5 million and 25 or more employees.
To apply or get information: